If you are wondering how to know which are the best sex toys for women, you have come to the right place because we will answer all your questions. We will give you some keys so that you can choose the one that suits you best. In addition, we are going to teach you how to get the most out of it and how you must take care of it so that it is eternal love.
How do I know which is the best sex toy for me ?
Before choosing your sex toy, you should ask yourself some questions :
- What do I like ? This is the most important question of all, because it’s where you’ll start imagining what the perfect toy looks like for you. Start by asking yourself what are the things you enjoy the most when you are alone and when you are with a partner in the sexual sphere.
- What type of stimulation do I prefer ? Here you can start defining the type of toy you want, as there is clitoral stimulation, vaginal stimulation and anal stimulation. But don’t forget that there are also toys that vibrate, penetrate, suck…
- What will I use it for ? Using a toy alone in bed is not the same as doing it with a partner or wanting to submerge it in the bathtub. Therefore, ask yourself what you want to achieve so you can decide which one is right for you.
- What experience do I have ? If you don’t have a lot of sexual experience yet, it may be best to start with a simple toy that doesn’t involve too deep penetration, as it may take a bit longer.
- What budget do I have ? Sex toys come in all sizes, colors, features and prices. That’s why you can find them from very affordable costs, such as battery-powered ones, to slightly higher costs, such as rechargeable and water-submersible suction cups.
How to get the most out of your sex toys ?
You can start with toys to treat yourself, but gradually you can introduce them into your relationship so that both people together discover what they like the most and what works best in bed and out of bed. A very important tip is to use a water-based lubricant. It may be that the first few times you use your toy you are not very lubricated, so it can generate a very uncomfortable feeling. If you buy an artificial lube, make sure it’s water-based (not oil-based) so it’s not harmful to the material of the toy.